An interview with Torres126

Today, I e-mailed the famous Club Penguin blogger, Torres126, and did an interview! 

 Torres's blog: Club Penguin Mountains – Your #1 source for Club Penguin Rewritten, with news, guides, cheats, mascot trackers & more!

Here are the questions:

1:What country are you from?
2:When did you started playing Club Penguin?
3:What is you oldest memory with the game?
4:What is the name of your Puffle?
5:How did you come up with the name 'Torres126'?
6:What PC do you use?
7:What do you think about Original Club Penguin's closure? Do you think we can still do something?
8:Who is your favourite mascot?


Here are the answers from Torres himself!

1) I'm from the United Kingdom. 
2) I started playing Club Penguin in 2010.
3) My oldest memory on the Club Penguin game is probably the Wilderness Expedition, which happened in January 2011 and is an event that I remember with fondness. However, before that, I also hold fond memories of playing the EPF DS game and purchasing my first membership. 
4) My white puffle is called Snowy.
5) I don't recall how I came up with my name, unfortunately; it was quite a while ago.
6) I use a MacOS.
7) I sadly don't believe that classic Club Penguin is going to return, especially since there hasn't been any indication that Disney is interested in reviving it.
8) I don't really have a favourite mascot!


Thank you so much for reading!
ulasgazi09

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog